NKD34001855KRB Menu Photo & Video Television Audio GPS Computers Printers Luggage Home & Garden Nikon D3400 24.2 MP DSLR Camera w/ AF-P DX 18-55mm VR Lens Kit - Choose Color Condition: Refurbished Nikon refurbished to factory specification of new operating condition backed by a 90-day Nikon Warranty. Item is in mint or near mint condition and comes with all original Nikon supplied accessories. PRODUCT INFORMATION Certified Nikon refurbished to factory specification of new operating condition backed by a 90-day Nikon USA Warranty. Item is in mint or near mint condition and comes with all original Nikon supplied accessories.Welcome to photography.Before the D3400, you chose your smartphone camera for convenience. Zooming was clumsy. Shooting in low light was nearly impossible. Capturing fast action was a game of luck. But after the D3400, you'll see that you were compromising image quality. That some of the greatest photos happen when the light is low. That fast action can be frozen in perfect clarity. And that a camera and a smartphone can work together in harmony to make the photos you share absolutely amazing.Stunning simplicityPhotos and videos captured with the D3400 and a superb NIKKOR lens are as vibrant and lifelike as the moments they preserve. Shoot in extremely low light without a problem. Freeze fast-action in its tracks. Create portraits with rich, natural skin tones and beautifully blurred backgrounds. The photos you share will amaze everyone-even yourself.
Nikon SnapBridge - Camera, smartphone and cloud in perfect harmonySnapBridge has changed the way cameras and smartphones work together-and only Nikon has it. Take a picture with the D3400 and it's automatically transferred to your compatible smartphone or tablet, ready to share. SnapBridge works seamlessly with NIKON IMAGE SPACE, a cloud storage and sharing site, to back-up your photos and to help you create and share albums with your friends and family. The future of photo sharing is here.
- Breathtaking image quality - 24.2MP sensor with no optical low-pass filter
- Flawless low-light photos - Native ISO range from 100–25,600
- The speed to freeze time - EXPEED 4 image processing
- Always connected - Nikon SnapBridge connectivity
A camera designed for youCompact and lightweight, the D3400 is designed to go everywhere you go. Even first-time DLSR owners will quickly feel at home-the camera's controls are smartly laid out for comfort and intuitive control. The bright optical viewfinder provides a sharp, glare-free view of the world, and the comfortable grip enables precise handling.The gateway to better photographyThe D3400 makes photography easy and fun, freeing you to focus on your natural talents-framing great shots, anticipating special moments and finding unique perspectives in everyday scenes. As your abilities grow (and they will grow) you can take complete creative control of the D3400.Guide ModeLearn while doing; the D3400 actually teaches you how to use it with step-by-step instruction, right in the camera.Automatic ModeNearly 100 years of Nikon know-how is programmed into the D3400 for outstanding results, effortlessly.Capture the sights and soundsAt the touch of a button, the D3400 records dazzling 1080/60p Full HD video. Nikon's new AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens uses a stepping motor for smooth and quiet autofocusing, so only the sounds of the moment are recorded with D3400's internal mic. Create time-lapse videos, ultra-smooth slow motion sequences and more.Catch every momentPress and hold the D3400's shutter button and capture 5 FPS continuously with full autofocus performance. Transform a moment of fast action into a thrilling photo sequence, then share it through SnapBridge for all to see.Focus on the detailsNikon cameras have some of the finest autofocus systems available. The D3400's AF system quickly acquires your subject and provides precise focus, even during high-speed shooting and low-light situations.Change your perspectiveLegendary NIKKOR lenses have long been the benchmark of optical excellence, and every lens offers an inspiring new view of the world. Grow your capabilities.Discover your styleNikon's exciting Picture Controls make it easy to get creative with your photos and videos. Choose from six preset options that enhance the color and tonal characteristics of your images, then customize selections for your own personal style.Sharing CompatibilityThe Nikon SnapBridge application must be installed on a compatible smart device before it can be used with this camera.
- One-time setup - Easily pairs with up to five smart devices; always connected.
- Automatic transfers - Photos automatically appear on your smart device.
- Easy sharing - Create and share albums on the go with a free NIKON IMAGE SPACE account.
- Peace of mind - Backups are automatically stored in the cloud on NIKON IMAGE SPACE.
- SnapBridge App Requirements
- Android 5.0 or later or 6.0.1 or later
- A device with Bluetooth 4.0 or later (i.e., a device that supports Bluetooth Smart Ready/Low Energy) is required.
- Type: Single-lens reflex digital camera
- Lens Mount: Nikon F bayonet mount
File SystemFile Format Still Images
- Picture Angle: Nikon DX format (Effective picture angle 1.5x [Approx.] conversion factor)
- Effective Pixels (Megapixels): 24.2 million
- Sensor Size: 23.5mm x 15.6mm
- Image Sensor Format: DX
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS
- Total Pixels: 24.7 million
- Dust-Reduction System: Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture NX-D software required)
- Dust-Off Reference Photo: Yes
- Image Area (pixels): DX-format - (L) 6,000 x 4,000 / (M) 4,496 x 3,000 / (S) 2,992 x 2,000
- Compressed 12-bit NEF (RAW)
- JPEG: JPEG-Baseline Compliant with fine (approx 1:4), Normal (approx 1:8) or Basic (approx 1:16) Compression
- NEF (RAW) + JPEG: Single Photograph Recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG Formats
- Card Slot: 1 Secure Digital (SD)
- Compliant with DCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format)
- EXIF 2.3 (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras)
- Viewfinder: Eye-level Pentamirror Single-Lens Reflex viewfinder
- Viewfinder Frame Coverage: 95% Horizontal / 95% Vertical (Approx.)
- Viewfinder Magnification: 0.85x (Approx.)
- Viewfinder Eyepoint: 18mm (-1.0m¯¹)
- Viewfinder Diopter Adjustment: -1.7 to + 0.5m¯¹
- Focusing Screen: Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark VII screen
- Reflex Mirror: Quick-return type
- Lens Aperture: Instant-return type
- Lens Compatibility at a Glance : Autofocus is available with AF-P and type E and G AF-S lenses
- This camera supports autofocus with AF-P and type E and G AF-S lenses only.
- AF NIKKOR for F3AF not Supported.
- AI-P NIKKOR: All Functions supported except autofocus and 3D Color Matrix Metering II.
- Electronic rangefinder can be used if Maximum Aperture is f/5.6 or Faster.
- IX NIKKOR lenses cannot be used.
- Non-CPU: Autofocus not supported. Can be used in mode M, but exposure meter does not function.
- Other AF NIKKOR: All Functions Supported Except 3D Color Matrix Metering II.
- Type D PC NIKKOR: All Functions Supported Except Autofocus and some Shooting Modes.
- Type G or D AF NIKKOR not equipped with an autofocus motor: all functions supported except autofocus.
Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolution: 5 frames per secondSelf-timer: 2, 5, 10, 20 sec.; 1 to 9 exposures / Timer duration electronically controlledShutter Release Modes
- Shutter Type: Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane
- Shutter Speed: 1/4000 to 30 sec.
- Fastest Shutter Speed: 1/4000 sec.
- Slowest Shutter Speed: 30 sec.
- Flash Sync Speed: Up to 1/200 sec.
- Frame Advance Rate: Up to 5 fps (manual focus, mode M or S, shutter speed 1/250 sec or faster, and other settings at default values
- Delayed Remote
- Quick Response Remote Mode
- Quiet shutter-release
- Self-timer Mode
- Single-frame [S] mode
- Exposure Metering System: TTL exposure metering using 420-pixel RGB sensor
- Center-weighted: Weight of 75% given to 8 mm circle in center of frame
- Matrix: 3D color matrix metering II (type E and G lenses); color matrix metering II (other CPU lenses)
- Spot: Meters 3.5 mm circle (about 2.5% of frame) centered on selected focus point
- 0 to 20 EV (Matrix or center-weighted metering at ISO 100 equivalent, f/1.4 lens, at 20°C/68°F)
- 2 to 20 EV (Spot metering at ISO 100 equivalent, f/1.4 lens at 20°C/68°F)
- Exposure Meter Coupling: CPU
- Aperture-Priority (A)
- Auto (flash off)
- Manual (M)
- Programmed Auto with flexible Program (P)
- Shutter-Priority Auto (S)
Exposure Compensation: +/-5 EV in increments of 1/3 EV in P, S, A, M, Scene, and Night Vision modesExposure Lock: Luminosity locked at detected value with AE-L/AF-L buttonPicture Control
- Auto [Flash Off]
- Night Portrait
- Special Effects Modes (night vision; super vivid; pop; photo illustration; toy camera effect; miniature effect; selective color; silhouette; high key; low key)
- Selected Picture Control can be Modified
High ISO Noise ReductionActive D-Lighting: On / OffFocus/Autofocus
- ISO Sensitivity: ISO 100 - 25,600
- Lowest Standard ISO Sensitivity: 100
- Highest Standard ISO Sensitivity: 25,600
- Single-Point AF Mode: Yes
- Dynamic AF Mode: Number of AF points: 11 (3D-tracking)
- Auto-Area AF Mode: Yes
- Autofocus System: Nikon Multi-CAM 1000 autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection
- Detection Range: -1 to 19 EV (ISO 100, 68°F/20°C)
- Lens Servo: Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); Continuous-servo AF (AF-C); auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A); predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status, Manual focus (MF): Electronic rangefinder can be used
- Focus Lock: Focus can be locked by pressing AE-L/AF-L button, Focus can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (single-servo AF)
Maximum Autofocus Areas/Points: 11Autofocus Sensitivity: -1 to +19 EV (ISO 100, 20°C/68°F)Flash
- Auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A)
- Continuous-servo (AF-C)
- Face-Priority AF available in Live View only and D-Movie only
- Full-time Servo (AF-A) available in Live View only and D-Movie only
- Manual (M) with electronic rangefinder
- Normal area available in Live View and D-Movie only
- Predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status
- Single-servo AF (AF-S)
- Wide area available in Live View and D-Movie only
Flash Sync Modes
- Built-in Flash: Yes
- X-Sync Speed: 1/200
- Flash Control: TTL: i-TTL flash control using 420-pixel RGB sensor is available with built-in flash; i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR is used with matrix and center-weighted metering, standard i-TTL flash for digital SLR with spot metering
Flash Compensation: Can be adjusted by -3 to +1 EV in increments of 1/3 EV in P, S, A, M, and scene modesFlash-ready Indicator: Lights when built-in flash or optional flash unit is fully charged; flashes after flash is fired at full outputAccessory Shoe: YesNikon Creative Lighting System (CLS): CLS SupportedFlash Sync Terminal: Sync Terminal Adapter AS-15 (available separately)White Balance
- Auto with red-eye reduction
- Auto slow sync
- Auto slow sync with red-eye reduction
- Rear-curtain sync
- Rear-curtain with slow sync
- Red-Eye reduction
- Red-Eye reduction with slow sync
- Slow sync
- Direct Sunlight
- Fluorescent (7 types)
- Preset Manual
Live View AF-Area Mode
- Live View Shooting :Yes
- Live View Lens Servo: Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); full-time-servo AF (AF-F), Manual focus (MF)
Live View Autofocus: Contrast-detect AF anywhere in frame (camera selects focus point automatically when face-priority AF or subject-tracking AF is selected)Live View Scene Auto Selector: Auto mode, Auto (flash off) modeMovie
- Face-priority AF
- Wide-area AF
- Normal-area AF
- Subject-tracking AF
- Movie Metering: TTL exposure metering using main image sensor
- Movie Maximum Recording Time: 20 minutes at highest quality, 29 minutes 59 seconds at normal quality
- Movie File Format: MOV
- Movie Video Compression: H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding
- Movie Audio Recording Format: Linear PCM
- Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 60 fps
- Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 50 fps
- Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 30 fps
- Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 25 fps
- Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 24 fps
- HD 1,280x720 / 60 fps
- HD 1,280x720 / 50 fps
- Built-in microphone, monaural
- Microphone sensitivity can be adjusted
- Monitor Size: 3.0 in. diagonal
- Monitor Resolution: 921,000 Dots
- Monitor Type: Wide Viewing Angle TFT-LCD
- Monitor Angle of View: 170 -degree wide-viewing angle
- Monitor Adjustments: Brightness adjustment
In-Camera Image Editing
- Auto Image Rotation
- Full-Frame and Thumbnail (4, 9, or 72 images or calendar)
- Histogram Display
- Image Comment
- Location Display
- Movie Playback
- Photo Information
- Picture Rating
- Playback Face Zoom
- Playback with Zoom
- Playback Zoom Cropping
- Color Outline
- Color Sketch
- Distortion Control
- Filter Effects
- Image Overlay
- Miniature Effect
- NEF (RAW) Processing
- Perspective Control
- Photo Illustration
- Quick Retouch
- Red-Eye Correction
- Selective Color
- Interface: HDMI output: Type C mini-pin HDMI connector, Hi-Speed USB; connection to built-in USB port is recommended
- Wi-Fi Functionality: Eye-Fi Compatible
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Bluetooth Specification: Version 4.1
Date, Time and Daylight Savings Time Settings: YesWorld Time Setting: YesPower
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- Battery / Batteries: EN-EL14a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Battery Life (shots per charge): 1,200 shots (CIPA)
- AC Adapter; EH-5b AC Adapter; requires EP-5A Power Connector (available separately)
- Battery ChargerL: MH-24 Quick Charger
Terms & Conditions Shipping & Handling Policy
- Tripod Socket: 1/4 in.
- Approx. Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 4.9 in. (124 mm) x 3.9 in. (98 mm) x 3.0 in. (75.5 mm)
- Approx. Weight: 14 oz. (395 g) camera body only
- Operating Environment: 0–40 °C (+32–104 °F), Less than 85% (no condensation)
FAQ How Long Does It Generally Take To Process An Order?How long does it generally take to process an order? It takes one to two business days for us to process an order (prior to shipping it). Once the order has shipped, your estimated time of arrival will be determined by your selected shipping method and your local FedEx guidelines for delivery.What Should I Do If An Item Is Missing From My Order?First, verify that you've received a box for each tracking number associated with your order. If all boxes have been delivered but you're still missing an item, check the packing material for small items. Do All Of The Products You Sell Carry A Warranty?All merchandise is brand new, factory fresh and includes manufacturer's USA warranty unless clearly stated to the contrary. For example our open-box merchandise which we sell at closeout prices.Can The Signature On My Package Be Waived?We apologize, but for security purposes, we cannot waive the signature on a package. You can make arrangements to pick up a package from the shipping terminal. Payment, Returns & Checkout Information
| || |
| Please note that - depending on your geographic location - not all methods are available. Make sure to select the appropriate method referring to the table below which indicates the cheapest available shipping method for your location. |
*NOTE: Free shipping is only available to any physical address (not a PO Box) that is located in the lower 48 states. Shipping charges will apply if your address does not meet this criteria. Failure to select the appropriate method will result in order processing delays as we await the payment of the additional shipping charge due. Our billing department will attempt to contact you to process the payment and ship your order. If payment is not made within 5 days after your order was placed, we will cancel and refund the transaction. * Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. This information is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Note that transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods. *Seller charges sales tax for items shipped to: NJ (6.875%). Tax applies to subtotal + S&H for NJ onlyInternational customers - Please note that we are not the party collecting the shipping & handling nor the import charges (duties and taxes)
|Your address ||Cheapest shipping method |
|Continental US Physical Addresses ||Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service |
| Note: Usually ships free* via Fedex thus this option is not available to PO Box addresses |
|Continental US PO Box ||Expedited Flat Rate Shipping Service |
| Note: Will ship out via USPS Parcel Post |
|APO / FPO Military Addresses ||Overnight Flat Rate Shipping Service |
|Note: Will ship out via USPS Parcel Post, shipping time is not guaranteed |
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico ||Overnight Flat Rate Shipping Service |
|Note: Usually ships via Fedex Express, shipping time is not guaranteed |
Various states now require their residents to file Use Tax for taxable merchandise purchased outside their state. This may apply to merchandise purchased from Beach Camera. (substitute Buydig where appropriate)In addition, customers located in Pennsylvania should note that in accordance with a new law passed by the state in 2018, retailers including Beach Camera (Buydig) will be required to submit an annual report to the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue listing any sales made to customers located in the state. Use Tax is sales tax on purchases made outside one's state of residence on taxable items that will be used in one's state and on which no tax was collected in the state of purchase. Please consult with your tax advisor if this is applicable to your purchase. Copyright 2019 BuyDig. All Rights Reserved
- Return Policy You may return merchandise purchased from Buydig for a refund or a replacement, provided that the procedures and requirements referred to in our return policy are followed. All product returns require a return authorization number (RA). A RA number must be issued within 45 calendar days after the date of purchase; it will be valid for 14 calendar days after it is issued. Removal or alteration of a product's upc number, serial number or upc/serial number sticker will automatically void your Buydig Return Policy. Products that are returned to Buydig with a missing, damaged or altered serial number will be refused RMA service and returned to you.
- Refunds Refunds are applied to the payment method used at the time of purchase 5-10 days after receipt of the returned merchandise. We will only refund the value of the merchandise returned, not the shipping charge.
- Exchanges If you purchased a product from Buydig that you wish to exchange for an alternative, you can return the item for a refund and simply place a new order for the item you desire. We do not apply a refund credit to your new purchase
- Defective Item An item that was discovered to be defective upon receipt can be replaced with the same model only. You may also return a defective item for a refund.
- Damaged Items All Packages are inspected for damage before they ship from our warehouse. If your package has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately. We must be informed of all shipping related claims within 1 business day after the date of receipt. We do not issue refunds for returns of damaged merchandise. An item that was discovered damaged upon receipt will be replaced with the same model only.
- International Customers Please be advised that our products are intended for a US market. If it is to be used outside of the US, please check in advance that it will work. Returns on international orders require the customer pay the return shipping.
- Return Shipping Return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to our store) is like or comparable to your cost of driving to any store for returning an item, which is not reimbursable. Therefore, we do not reimburse any return shipping cost. If an item you received is defective, we will certainly replace the item with a new one, however we do not cover or reimburse the shipping cost for returning defective merchandise back to our store. We will ship the replacement product to you at our cost, and use every good measure to ensure that the replacement order is processed quickly.
- Replacement We will send a product replacement after the authorized return has completed our receiving/inspection process. The replacement will ship within four business days following our receipt of your return. Please allow additional processing time after Holidays. Although it is our goal to ship a replacement as quickly as possible, we do not send replacements before we receive and inspect the returned merchandise. To receive a replacement more quickly, you may place a new order for the same item (shipping not included), and we will issue a refund for the full value of the returned product (including shipping), upon completion of our return process.
- Returning Items If you do not have the return form, we will provide it together with your RA number. Please fill in the requested information on our product return form, and carefully follow the instructions for return. All returned merchandise must be in original condition, and must include the original factory box (UPC bar codes and serial numbers must be intact) and factory packaging (e.g. foam, plastic, wrappings, etc.), peripherals (e.g. battery, charger, cords, straps, etc.), included warranty cards (without markings), and all instruction booklets and paperwork. The RA number or any other inscriptions must not be written or printed on the product box or packaging. We will not process the return if any of these conditions are not followed. Retuned merchandise that is lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility. It is important save the tracking information and to properly insure all merchandise being returned to Buydig.
- Television Returns If you aren't 100% satisfied with your TV purchase, you may return any factory-sealed new or open like-new Television within 45 days from the shipping date. We'll gladly exchange it or give you a refund, whichever you prefer. All returned or exchanged items must be in their original box and include all the original packing material, manuals, and accessories. When you receive your order, we recommend that you keep all packing materials in case you need to return the TV. If you just don't like it - we will accept your return; we just ask that you pay for return shipping and processing fees. You'll also need to pack the TV in its original box with all original packing material, and accessories. We'll arrange for a special shipping carrier to pick up TV (over 41 inches) from your home. We will provide you with the return shipping and processing fee prior to arranging the TV pick up or exchange. If your TV was damaged in shipping - It is important that you inspect the TV (not only the box it came in) prior to signing for it. If the TV is damaged (not the carton), please refuse the delivery. All damage related claims must be reported within 48 hours after delivery. A replacement will be sent immediately after we are notified about the damage. If your TV does not seem to function properly - we'll help troubleshoot and determine how to solve the problem; if we can't, we'll arrange for service to assess the television. If the service doesn't resolve the issue, we can arrange for a refund or exchange.
- International Returns The customer is responsible for paying for return shipping should they decide to return the product.
- Return Exception Every item we sell is BRAND NEW and under manufacturer's warranty, unless clearly stated otherwise. Although we have a very flexible return policy on most of the items we sell, due to manufacturer restrictions, there are certain items on which we cannot accept returns. The manufacturer will generally repair or replace the item so long as it is under warranty. Restricted products include:
- Apple iPods
- Mobile Phones
- BBQ Grills
- Opened Software
- Opened packages of Apparel, Bedding or Linens
- Consumables, including but not limited to, recordable media, film, tapes, batteries, paper, and ink
- Special Order Items
- Warranty Please contact beach camera for any questions surrounding the manufacturer warranty
- Resellers & Bulk Orders Policy Buydig does not ship to resellers and reserves the right to limit quantities and orders to all customers.